Emotional Healing – Moon Water
Many years ago during my sleeping hours and at a time of intense personal and emotional turmoil my Guidance shared with me the below information to assist me in my hour of need. I have over the years shared this with many and now offer it to you.
They called it ‘Moon Water’
- Fill a glass bottle with water or many if you choose and place these bottles outside under the light of the moon on the night of the full moon.
- Leave overnight and in the morning bring them inside.
I don’t refrigerate the bottles as I believe in drinking my water at room temperature so therefore I would drink these bottles and share them with others over the next 3 to 7 days.
A very simple task to do and from personal experience drinking the moon water has certainly assisted with my emotional healing process.
There have been many people over the years you have said the water feels like velvet on their tongue and in their mouth, and tastes different, and have shared many stories as to their own personal healing experiences. Now I am neither a doctor/scientist nor a naturopath/homeopath, but I choose to offer this information because:
- We are a community and its free, and ..
- I believe that nature is the most wonderful healer of all and in the spirit of love I share this gift from my guidance to you.
Many years ago we would naturally drink and bathe from our rivers gaining the nourishment we required to feed and cleanse our bodies, fully empowered by the natural cycles of the moon. Unfortunately today, all of our water is filled with chemicals and pushed underground to our homes and businesses. Thus the natural source of Mother Nature’s healing is not able to be accessed organically due to the pollution and containment that has been created by us.
You may also notice emotionally, physically and spiritually it can be difficult and uncomfortable when the seasons change. Many years ago we would be prepared through our diet due to certain fruits and vegetables coming into and out of season, which I believe assisted us naturally to adjust to the seasonal changes making it normal for things to come and go in our lives. Today we have access to all food year round, and we live in our homes and offices with the temperature set to whatever season we choose it to be! Something to think about 🙂
Full Moon Ritual – Letting go
The night of the Full Moon is an opportunity for you to release and let go of what no longer serves you. Remember that the moon represents ‘feminine’ energy which is very nurturing, loving and strong. Please find below an example of what I do each Full Moon.
Required: paper, pen, lighter, stone bowl or safe container to burn in.
- Sit quietly and write down on a piece of paper all that you choose to let go of, keep it simple and be clear. This can be personal behaviours and attitudes, relationships, health issues, situations that are out of your control and it is time to ‘let go and let God/Angels/Universe’ (whatever your belief system is) take care of.
- Remember that if you cannot be clear when writing your intent, then you are possibly not ready to release. Be kind, loving and compassionate to yourself.
- Once finished roll the paper into a scroll then go outside taking with you a lighter and safe container. (Be careful on a windy day and ensure that it is safe for you and your neighbours)
- Take a breath and give thanks to the Moon Goddess, the Universe/Source and any other benevolent being or deity you choose.
- Light your piece of paper and place in the container.
- As the paper burns, hold your hands out with palms up and say;
“Through the light and strength of the Moon, may the angels carry my heartfelt intentions to be healed and blessed for the greater good of myself/all.”
- Hold that energy for a moment. Breathe
- Then place your hands in prayer position and say;
“I thank you with gratitude in my heart for listening and supporting me at this time, and I release all expectations, and trust that all shall be for my highest good.”
Do not hold onto or think about what you had chosen in that moment to release.
Imagine holding a helium balloon with a string. Inside the balloon is what you chose to let go of. Now, if you do not release the string, how can the Moon Goddess/Universe do what you have asked? By being mindful of this, you may in that moment realise as I have done over the years. At times, I have said, I’m ready to let go, yet I still thought about it and carried it on the perimeter of my being, and often within my emotions and body.
Due to this I have not been truly committed to letting go, and realised maybe I wasn’t quite ready, yet when the time was right, it fell away with ease.
Trust that you find these helpful and look forward to you sharing your thoughts.
Until next time,