Writings & Poetry on The Human & Spiritual Path
- Today I Sit Upon This LandToday Today I sit upon this landA heavy heart at my commandListen not what you demandLove is the cycle of nature’s realm Sweet child of light, I hear your plightTrust dear oneFor all life’s joy is within reachRemember Hello beautiful soul, I love it when inspiration floats in through the ethers and expresses itself in… Continue reading Today I Sit Upon This Land
- Who’s in the Drivers Seat?I’m slowing down. Yes, I am, and I’m welcoming it. I’m sitting at my local café about to enjoy my breakfast and write my blog. Whilst driving here, I could feel a tingle of anticipation in my belly, an excitement shining through. It’s unusual for me to have a Wednesday without clients, but the universe… Continue reading Who’s in the Drivers Seat?
- Life’s JourneyLife’s Journey The end of life WaitSTOP! You know how to liveA moment in timeIs all that it is Listen and be presentEverything is happeningNo need to think BE the observer You are everything Seek not the futureThe miracle is in the living Grateful Life can challenge us to the core, and although I’m a… Continue reading Life’s Journey
- Word for the YearJanuary is a good time for reflection, especially now, as Mercury is in retrograde until the 18th of January. It’s a time to slow down, stop ‘doing’ and permit ourselves to ‘be’. Being is a gift as it creates the space to be present and offers much in synchronicity, magic, and self-awareness. Each year, I… Continue reading Word for the Year
- Reiki: Universal Energy to Heal, Transform, and EmpowerIt was fate, I honestly believe, when Reiki first crossed my path. Being a sole parent and working full-time with no immediate family to rely on, certainly wasn’t easy. So, I initially learned Reiki because I wanted to offer healing to my children and keep myself well. I never imagined that it would lead me… Continue reading Reiki: Universal Energy to Heal, Transform, and Empower
Follow Blog by Email
MARIA LACEY – BLOG
Awakening consciousness through the power of love
As I feel your presence my heart opens, my smile widens and my eyes sparkle, welcome to my healing sanctuary. I love to share with words, but most of all, I love to reach out with feeling and sensing, gaining insight, and awareness, through the power of connection….